About the role:
The eCommerce team at Trustly consists of 10 employees and sells to and manages merchants within the eCommerce area. It is one of Trustly's fastest growing verticals and where lot of investment is being made.
To further accelerate this profitable growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to join the eCommerce team. In this role, you will focus on selling Trustly’s services to eCommerce merchants in the UK and across Europe. This will require working with different teams within Trustly, as well as building relationships with merchants’ product owners. You will likely have a background in the eCommerce and/or payments space with a thorough understanding of what merchants need from a payment provider and how we can provide those solutions.
What you'll do:
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to contract execution, targeting potential merchants globally
- Act as the point of contact for merchants and partners with regards to product requests, contracts and operative issues on a daily basis
- Acquire merchants and ensure efficient sales processes, including comprehensive KYC, regulatory, risk management and successful integration
- Manage merchant integration with assistance from Trustly’s technical integration specialists and be the primary merchant integration contact for the first 3 months
- When needed, facilitate other revenue generating action/opportunities owned and operated by other teams, e.g. the Marketing department
- Assist in product development by having a strong dialogue with merchants and liaising with Trustly’s product development team
- Participate in and contribute to all relevant industry marketing activities, including conferences, fairs and meetups
- Stay informed on relevant industry trends to recognize merchants’ pain points
Who you are:
- To be successful in this role, you must be a true self-starter who is prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of complex sales experience
- You’ll be motivated by working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- You will be able to travel regularly between Trustly’s offices, and are as equally comfortable working individually as in a small group
- Your track record of success in the Business Development/Sales area speaks for itself!