About Sales at Trustly:
The Sales department works together with the rest of the company to win new business, which
directly contributes to Trustly’s fast growth. Our goal is to sign new merchants and we are
always willing to walk the extra mile to get there. The department is made up of around 30
people, divided into verticals (E-commerce, Gaming, Financial services and Travel), and we are
on the frontlines representing and pitching Trustly every day.
About the role:
To further accelerate the profitable growth of the business, we are looking for a highly motivated
Sales Executive to join our eCommerce team. In this role, you will focus on selling Trustly’s
services to eCommerce merchants across Nordics and Baltics. This will require working across
different teams within Trustly, as well as building relationships with merchants and partners.
We will make sure you get best-in-class business and product training and in return, you will
bring a “can-do” attitude and hunter mindset. We focus on results both individually and as a
team and your contribution will be important on both levels.
The role will be based in Stockholm, require occasional travel to meet prospects and report to
our Senior Sales Manager.
What you'll do:
- Manage and own the entire sales cycle, from lead generation, prospecting, comfortable in presenting our services in meetings and contract execution
- Establish a strong pipeline of opportunities across SME, large and strategic sized merchants in Nordics and Baltics
- Work closely with the Integration team making sure our customers implement our services and go live
- Make sure to have a high sales activity output
- Work closely with the internal partner team and external partners such as PSPs, eCommerce platforms and digital agencies to distribute our value proposition and drive sales activity
- Stay informed on relevant industry trends to recognise merchants’ pain points
Who you are:
- You have constant hunger for winning new business and a hunter mindset
- True self-starter who is prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in complex B2B sales, preferably SaaS/IT/software solutions or payment sales
- A solution-driven problem solver with an innovative mindset with a good sense of structure
- A strong team player with great interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- You’re motivated by working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- The ability to discuss and negotiate with customers at CXO-level
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Fluency in English and preferably a Nordic language
- Your track record of success in sales speaks for itself!