At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
What you’ll do:
- Write client-side code for web-based and mobile applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Active role during sprint planning and scrum meetings with teams in Vitória, San Francisco (headquarters) and other locations.
Who you are:
- Experience developing/designing software systems;
- Understanding of layout aesthetics, and a drive to create thoughtful UX experiences and pixel-perfect web pages;
- Expert in modern front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue);
- Excellent coding skill and understanding of OO concepts;
- Previous experience with source control;
- Availability or residence in Vitória-ES, Brazil.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).