At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, a private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the role:
As our DevOps Engineer, you will work in collaboration with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, helping to automate and optimize our operations and processes, creating and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, and solving problems in our development, testing and production environments.
What you’ll do:
- Work with CI/CD pipeline for our java-based application stack
- Deploy upgrades and fixes into the live platform
- Automate tasks to minimize downtime and improve consistency
- Identify and document ways of improving monitoring and system resource utilization
- Manage security, system capacity configuration and upgrades
- Designing, deploying, securing and updating pods in Kubernetes
- Tuning and securing the nginx rules
Who you are:
- Previous experience as DevOps or Developer, with strong background in software architecture techniques and scripting languages such as shell script and/or phyton.
- Experience in Linux / Unix administration.
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of Versioning, Continuous Integration, traffic monitoring tools
- Plus: English, knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker and Information Security.