At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Account Management Gaming team at Trustly
The Account Management team is responsible for commercial relationships with our existing merchants. Our responsibilities include forming strong and long-lasting relationships with our merchants and ensure that we develop our existing business, which directly contributes to Trustly’s fast and furious growth. In addition, being closest to our customers, we play a crucial role in picking up new trends and customer requests and to feed that to our product development team. The Account Management Gaming department is made up of 13 people of which 8 are based in Malta and 5 are based in Stockholm.
This new and exciting role will be pivotal in helping the Account Management Gaming team to provide a better service with more in-depth insights to our clients. You will be tasked with providing analysis, presentations and materials for both internal uses but also for our clients and partners. You will be working closely and reporting directly to the Director of Gaming. The position is based in Malta however we might consider having the position in Stockholm. The candidate should also be comfortable with regular travel within Europe.
What you'll do:
- Analysing numbers and patterns for Trustly products and the market in general
- Perform conversion analysis
- Fee, cost and performance comparison analysis across merchants and markets
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly merchant business review presentations and data analysis
- Analysing volume, revenue and conversion of Trustly’s different products and services
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis as required
- Run queries from Database to extract relevant data
Who you are:
- Analytical mindset and good with numbers (strong Excel and data analysis skills)
- Ability to extract in-depth insights from big data
- Be able to spot trends, patterns and anomalies in data
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A structured approach to work with an eye for detail
- SQL working knowledge
- Competent at using photoshop and other design tools
- Project management skills
- A University degree in business, marketing, finance or similar
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3+ years of work experience from one of the below industries; Igaming, IT, Fintech, Banking/Finance, Management consulting.