At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We’re a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe, North America and Australia attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, telecom, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and 9 additional offices across Europe and North America. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Account Manager role:
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join the Gaming Account Management team in our Malta office.
This position will be critical in building and maintaining long-term relationships with large international clients across the Gaming vertical. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales team and Technical Specialists, as well as our other Account Managers.
What you'll do:
- Manage up-and-cross sell towards existing customers (upselling new markets, products or functionalities that Trustly offers)
- Take ownership of commercial negotiations and other supporting activities with respective customer
- Build relationships and long-term strategic cooperations with assigned customer accounts
- Develop and prioritize customer product/service requests
- Conduct thorough analysis of customer services and traffic patterns using number-crunching techniques to derive value-driven business decisions
- Work thorough analysis of various pricing models with regards to pricing negotiations
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Collaborate with different departments internally to help deliver projects for customers
- Attend industry events
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial, sales, account management or similar roles within industries such as financial services, gaming, fintech or information technology.
- You consider yourself great with numbers, analytical and able to use logic and problem-solving skills to find the relevant solutions
- You’re hard-working, love learning new things and solutions-oriented.
- You have the ability to explain complex topics in a clear and understandable way
- You are humble with a strong business acumen
- You thrive in a social environment and know how to create positive and long-term relationships
- You take great pride in your work and strive for excellence with drive and endurance
- You have ownership mentality and accountability
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written and it’s a bonus if you speak other languages.