Job pitch:Are you a UX Designer with great design chops who can translate complex products into simple and beautiful user experiences? Join us and shape the future of payments!
About the role:As a UX Designer at Trustly, you will work closely with designers, researchers, product owners, developers and users, translating insights into requirements - designing the future interfaces of Trustly’s products. You will be the responsible designer for Trustly’s external merchant application. This role reports to the Head of Product Experience.
You will sit in the Product Experience team at Trustly. The team is a dynamic team of mixed competences and roles. As a team, our mission is to drive a human-centered approach to product. We bridge the gap between our users, designers, product managers, and developers to build empathy, inform strategy, and identify opportunities to improve the Trustly experience.
The range of tasks will be wide but you can expect emphasis on the following:
- Translate user needs, technical limitations and business requirements into design
- Explore new products and features
- Be the responsible designer for Trustly’s external merchant application
- Work on Trustly’s Checkout to improve user experience and conversion
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience
- You and are an excellent communicator
- You feel empathy towards users and can anticipate consumer needs
- You are able to produce mockups and prototypes quickly, knowing when to design pixel-perfect and when to make low-fi sketches
- You are highly productive with a strong inner drive and sense of ownership
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You have a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Behavior Psychology or equivalent