At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly:
About the role:
We have embarked on an exciting agile journey within our development department and due to our rapid growth within our tech teams, we are now looking for our next Tech Team Lead! In this position you will lead two dedicated teams of engineers on a daily basis. You will have a key role in enabling and ensuring good agile team development processes, as well as the continuous improvement of them. You will work in close collaboration with internal stakeholders, such as Product owners and other Team Leads.
- Helping the teams develop their agile processes to ensure optimal balance between team productivity, lead time, quality and happiness
- Enable and ensure execution and delivery according to priorities and input from Product.
- Coaching your team members to professional growth
- Recruitment & Staff liability
- Minimum 2+ years of experience leading an agile team (Team lead, Agile Coach, Scrum Master or similar)
- Solid skills and experience of agile development practises
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong inner drive and result oriented mindset
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with Java and/or React is a great bonus!