Who we are
Trustly’s PayWithMyBank is the leading online banking payments product in the U.S., offering a high conversion, low-cost and no-fraud alternative to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, et al.
Our merchants (e.g., AT&T, eBay, DraftKings, Facebook, FanDuel, MoneyGram, Western Union) offer PayWithMyBank as an online payment method available to customers. We help our consumers deliver on a rich payment experience and grow their profits by increasing transaction volumes and reducing costs.
Consumers love our product because it’s simple and safe. They initiate payments on any device by signing into online banking without leaving the merchant’s site or app – no card or bank account numbers to provide.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with employees worldwide. Our North American headquarters is located in downtown San Carlos, CA within steps of the Caltrain station. Our global headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden with regional offices in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta, and Brazil.
Our vibe is fast-paced, casual, professional, positive and fun!
Resilience: We adapt and find solutions. We are accountable. We never give up.
Humility: We accept and listen to others. We collaborate to achieve goals. We are professional.
Ingenuity: We innovate, automate and simplify. We challenge traditional thinking. We strive for excellence.
About the role:
- Own product requirements and roadmap for new payments products and initiatives
- Drive growth of existing commercial portfolio and identify new payment flows and opportunities
- Manage relationships and integration with banks and third party solution providers
- Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape and regulatory changes
Who you are:
- Extensive experience as a product manager for payment systems plus experience working with partners as well as treasury functions.
- Understanding of digital banking products with an emphasis in payments and money movement, especially ACH
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, EE, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent experience. Masters degree or MBA is a plus.
- Technical background and ability to evaluate the technological strengths and weakness of third party solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex issues.
- Ability to translate information effectively across the organization to compliance, legal, engineering
- Demonstrated excellence in making informed judgements, and setting priorities in ambiguous situations
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
Considered an asset:
- Experience working with payment products such as ACH, Wires, eChecks, Real Time Payments, etc.
- Familiarity with global banking systems and regulations
- Experience working in a fast-moving startup