At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly:
About the role:
At Trustly we believe that teamwork and knowledge sharing is key while working within an agile environment. We make sure to have a good balance with work and having fun as well as an open-minded approach where we celebrate success and learn from mistakes. As a senior developer you will have a key role in building our next generation system platform.
What you'll do:
- Trustly is exploring the opportunities to use machine learning in several different areas, our first initiative is to build and maintain a scalable risk system.
- You will work together with the team that consists of other java developers, data scientists and risk analysts.
- Work with CI/CD as a standard practise and create development guidelines
- As a senior developer at Trustly you will also be a part of coaching and mentoring other developers as well as help define best practices for software development.
- You will be part of introducing new frameworks and technologies into our tech stack.
Who you are:
- Several years as a Java developer with experience in building robust, scalable systems.
- Experience in data engineering within Google Cloud ML or similar ML cloud services.
- Good knowledge in service based architecture and Microservices.
- Comfortable with taking a full life cycle responsibility. Contributing to high level design and architecture to implementing and supporting it.
- Good understanding of the problems with developing secure and robust applications in a SOA.
- Experience of software testing, test automation and contract driven development.
- Experience in data modeling is a merit.