This position is open to remote candidates residing in the US.
WHO WE ARE
Trustly’s PayWithMyBank is the leading Online Banking Payments product in the U.S., offering a high-UX conversion, high-payment authorization, low-cost, and no-fraud alternative to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, et al.
Our customers (e.g., AT&T, eBay, DraftKings, Facebook, FanDuel, MoneyGram, Western Union) offer PayWithMyBank as an online payment method available to customers. We help our consumers deliver on a rich payment experience and grow their profits by increasing transaction volumes and reducing costs.
Consumers love our product because it’s simple and safe. They initiate payments on any device by signing into online banking without leaving the merchant’s site or app – no card or bank account numbers to provide.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with employees worldwide. Our North American headquarters is located in downtown San Carlos, CA within walking distance of Caltrain. Our global headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden with regional offices in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta, and Brazil.
Our vibe is fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and fun!
Resilience: We adapt and find solutions. We are accountable. We never give up.
Humility: We accept and listen to others. We collaborate to achieve goals. We are professional.
Ingenuity: We innovate, automate, and simplify. We challenge traditional thinking. We strive for excellence.
About the role:
- As Trustly’s Senior Business Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for instrumenting, analyzing, and turning data into actionable insights across Sales Development, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- You will partner closely with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to ensure strategic alignment and processes are in place and ultimately drive insights for Trustly’s Go To Market teams.
- You will own the reporting and analytics capabilities related to the tools and processes involved in revenue generation including Outreach.io, Salesforce, Pardot, paid media channels, etc.
What you'll do:
- Instrument the necessary tools, processes, and data sources required to gain access to the relevant information sets.
- Analyze and consolidate querying of the different data sources into actionable insights.
- Report performance and build dashboards that articulate Marketing and Sales cycles.
- Identify patterns and revenue-generating opportunities by thoroughly analyzing and cross-referencing data sets and sources.
- Develop internal and external reporting templates and dashboards.
- Collaborate with the different Go To Market teams to facilitate forecasting and predictive analytics for all revenue-impacting metrics.
- Become the go-to person for all Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success data needs.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience driving insights for revenue-generating teams.
- Proficient in Data Analytics tools (Excel, Tableau, SQL, etc.).
- Proficient in Sales and Marketing reporting tools (Salesforce, Outreach.io, Google Analytics, Hotjar, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.).
- Experience in technology B2B Business/Revenue Operations Teams. Fintech and payments a big plus.
- A can-do attitude and ability to work cross-functionally to drive results.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly by providing accurate information and being data-driven.
- Knowledgeable of different sales automation and prospecting tools (i.e., LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Seamless, etc.).
- Power-user of Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach a plus.