About the Role
- As Sales Executive of Financial Services you will be responsible for driving execution to meet or exceed sales and customer objectives.
- This role requires a clear track record of sales leadership within large and small organizations and ability to champion the sales strategy, implement and contribute to change initiatives to exceed quota, accelerate growth and improve the merchant’s experience.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, high energy individual who thrives in ambiguity and enjoys a challenge. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about driving sales strategy in a dynamic environment and has proven ability to take ideas to execution.
- This leader will need to have fluency with technology trends shaping the fintech market and be able to interact productively with leaders across Trustly to drive customer led innovation.
- Reporting to the Head of Financial Services, you must be focused on exceeding pipeline, sales, revenue, operational and strategic goals.
What You'll Do
- Develop and define the strategy and execution of plans to achieve annual sales targets and key business results. Implements new sales models to drive incremental growth via new customer acquisition.
- Continuously drive the building of pipeline and effectively manages the stages of such pipeline; owns sales forecast accuracy, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis. Monitor all sales and other key performance metrics.
- Lead from strategy to execution on sales initiatives. Works with marketing, risk, legal and product development teams to implement initiatives. Ensures initiatives are reflective of the goals, priorities of other company divisions as appropriate.
- Serve as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement. Recommend improvements to sales strategies based on data and competitor analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under pressure and adapt to changing business requirements; ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of relevant field management sales experience, including direct payment acceptance experience within the Financial Services, eGovernment, Insurance and payments industry.
- An understanding of Field Sales processes and Sales Development metrics and the ability to execute in new markets from scratch.
- Must have a proven track record of success in meeting sales targets, familiarity with consultative selling methodologies and experience driving customer led innovation.
- Drive for results; bias towards action. Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed ambiguous environment. Think like an owner. Open to personal change and continuous improvement.
- Proven leadership in building, developing, and retaining high performing teams.
- Consistent track record for revenue generation driving sales in both direct and channel sales roles
- Excellent closing, negotiation, leadership, and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of management
- Ability to forecast revenue accurately with strong Salesforce.com skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all levels of prospect organizations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment