About Market & Competition Intelligence
The Market & Competition Intelligence team is responsible for keeping track of the trends, opportunities and threats in the markets where Trustly are present. A key outcome of this is making sure that Trustly is able to work proactively in all parts of the organisation. The team acts as a centre of expertise and supplies the rest of the organization with a market strategy and commercial intelligence which helps drive the overall growth of Trustly.
As Regional Market Strategy Expert, DACH you are Trustly’s cross vertical expert for the solution strategies covering the DACH region. Staying close to the market landscape, combined with a good understanding of Trustly’s solutions portfolio and merchant demand and direction, you build your expertise to support the business and solutions teams with specific knowledge relating to your markets. In some cases you’ll be liaising with the delivery teams on market specific requirements to secure and optimise Go-To-Market roadmap.
You will actively engage with external parties, including partners, to learn and influence their strategic direction and understand how this could impact or be useful for Trustly and our product. You liaise closely with the competitor intelligence team to build knowledge on the competitive landscape and map how this affects the market strategies. By bringing your expertise and knowledge you’ll be a key player in the company responsible for securing the right offering and solution are brought to the markets across all verticals.
In the role you can work from anywhere within the DACH Region.
What you'll do:
- Identify market specific cross vertical opportunities aligned with market trends, regulatory changes as well as competitor movements
- Deliver and own the Go-To-Market market strategy for the relevant markets
- Deliver and own a tactical/short term market plan which will be used to feed into both the solutions team as well as delivery organisationSupport solution and feature launches with market specific knowledge
- Keep up to date, and educate, sales and account teams on the payment market landscape and trends
- Based on a deep understanding of product and solution portfolio identify optimisations relevant to drive market KPI
- Actively participate in external forums, to drive the Trustly position and move markets and partners in a direction beneficial for Trustly
- Be SPOC within Trustly for market specific queries and opportunities
Who you are:
- You have experience from payments, banking or FinTech industry
- You have excellent communication and networking skills
- You are a self starter and are used to working independently
- You are able to work on both a high and detailed level and always has an attention to detail
- You have a demonstrated ability to deliver a strategy/ long term plan