At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, a private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
What you’ll do:
- Create and elaborate test plans to validate features and bug fixes that come from the DEV team.
- Perform exploratory tests in order to find bugs or validate if there are no regression bugs.
- Research and suggest new ways and tools for testing.
- Active role during sprint planning and scrum meetings with teams in Vitória.
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- +4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience developing/designing/testing large software systems in Java or .Net.
- Experience with SQL.
- Adept at Agile development process (daily stand ups, test driven development).
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Familiarity with JUnit, TestNG, Selenium or other test frameworks.
- Familiarity with JMeter and tools to perform stress, performance and load tests.