At Trustly, we envision a world in which making account-to-account payments in an online retail
environment is fast, simple and secure. Today, our payment solutions attract global merchants in
Europe and the US in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. Today we process more than 8 million transactions monthly.
We are a team of 350+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Malta, Germany, Spain, the UK, Portugal, the US and Brazil. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry, and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Partner Team at Trustly:
The Partner Team is responsible for signing up and delivering growth through Trustly’s Partner Network, comprised of Payment Service Providers (PSPs) of all sizes who resell Trustly’s services to merchants. In recent years, Trustly has invested significantly in the Partner channel, and as a result, we are staffing up to bring on additional partners and to help these partners be successful at selling Trustly. The Partner Team and Partner Channel are fundamental to Trustly’s growth into new markets and new verticals in the coming years.
This small but growing department is currently made up of 6 people based around Europe. We
frequently travel to meet with current and potential partners across Europe, attend relevant industry
events, and check into the Stockholm headquarters while working closely with our colleagues in Sales, Account Management, Integrations, Product, Legal, etc..
About the role:
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Partner Support Specialist to join one of our Stockholm or London office. This position will be critical in accelerating the onboarding and volume growth of Partners submitted to Trustly by our Partner network. Additionally, you’ll help the Partner team improve our internal reporting, our use of company databases, and our tracking of the status of Partners and their initiatives. You’ll work closely with our Partner Account Managers, Sales and Integration specialists as well as our KYC and Legal teams.
The role comprises three main areas of focus:
What you will do:
- 1. Partner Team Reporting and Process Improvement
- Owning the Partner Reporting in Salesforce and Qliksense and toward the rest of the company
- Compiling a monthly Partner Channel Scorecard for the business
- Providing the Partner Team with "push" insights into our progress
- Monitoring and helping to manage our information in Salesforce
- Reporting to all relevant Trustly stakeholders on the status of Merchants going live, gone live
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of processes and practices impacting the Partner channel
- Interact with and work with colleagues across the company regarding how best to drive further growth via the Partner Channel
- Be responsible for overseeing the process and coordinating with other departments to ensure the rapid, first-time-right configuration of new Merchants sent to us for onboarding by Partners
- Follow-up with Partners and Trustly's Sales Managers to complete and clarify any configuration-related information required to complete the new Merchant boarding within 48 work hours
- Work with Trustly's KYC team to ensure that the Merchant on-boarding happens within our target of 48 work hours.
- Trouble-shoot with Partners and Integrations team configuration issues that arise post-go-live
- On an as-needed basis, plan and lead smaller Partner Team-specific projects with a goal of improving:
- internal communications
- external communications
- internal information management
- Salesforce usability
- Partner Merchant onboarding ease
- Partner Team’s targeting of high-potential Partners
- Understanding of new business opportunities
2. The end-to-end process of onboarding new Partner Merchants
3. Driving volume through Partner Merchants through process improvement projects
Who you are:
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast moving, growth environment
- A proven ability to collaborate well with colleagues across departments and to communicate well with Customers and/or Partners
- Experience and enthusiasm for working with CRM, MIS or other database reporting systems
- Experience and comfort working with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail; extremely organized and precise in work and communication
- A proven ability to work to deadlines, set project plans, and deliver results on-time, as promised
- High energy; you are able to juggle a large number of tasks effectively
- The highest ethical standards
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively; be a thoughtful business partner
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are a must
- Familiarity with electronic payments or ecommerce a plus