At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About NOC at Trustly:
We are building a strong 24/7/365 NOC for incident response and operational support located in Stockholm Sweden. The NOC team's main focus is to monitor alerts generated by the system and act upon incidents in all of Trustly’s services.
You are eager to learn, curious type of person, service-oriented and you love troubleshooting!Furthermore, you are a person who likes to take responsibility and who contributes to the team's efficiency by making things smarter/faster/better. You are a “I-don’t-care-why-it’s-broken, I’ll-be-a-part-of-fixing-it”-kind of person.
We attach great importance to personal qualities and see that you are a person with a good communicative ability who can connect theory with practice. You are analytically inclined and you like to share information and conclusions with others.
What you´ll do:
- Together with your team, you work to ensure functionality and quality in our products, this means keeping track of, and solving, issues with everything from API disruptions and instant unsettled deposits to CPU usage on servers and network incidents.
- You will work with detecting potential problems and solving them, implementing remedies, using workarounds or escalating to another team if the problem should prove out of scope for the team.
- You and your team will work on a 24/7 schedule with a great possibility to influence when you work.
Who you are:
- Higher Vocational Education (HVE) or similar
- At least 2 years of experience from similar jobs such as an IT technician or IT support or in a NOC in Second line or equivalent.
- You need to be fluent in English, both written and speaking.
It is an advantage if you have operated:
- Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Opsgenie, Insight
- Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus
- Public and private clouds as well as IaaS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- LAN, WAN and networks
- Linux-based server systems, Ubuntu
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code used for development, testing, implementation and operation
- IT security in LAN, WAN and public clouds
- Ansible, Foreman, HashiCorp Vault