Marketing Automation Specialist
At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
In a world of exponential marketing development, businesses need to get their people, processes and technology aligned. Trustly has the mission to unlock a world in which online payments are fast, simple and secure for everyone — merchants, consumers and banks alike. We are working with the largest gaming, e-commerce players and financial companies across Europe. We are now looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to our growing Digital Team in Stockholm.
About the Marketing team at Trustly
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of 28 people based in Stockholm and Malta. Together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or boating in the archipelago
About the role
You will be a central part of shaping our fast growing company and defining the marketing automation strategy and operations including identifying crucial touchpoints in customer journeys, lead nurturing and automating dialogues to enhance marketing and sales performance .You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization for European and US markets. The role is placed in the Digital Growth & Marketing team and you will report to the Head of Digital Growth & Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Structure and build inbound marketing, automated dialogues and marketing campaigns mainly via email as your main channel to elevate marketing and sales activities
- Design, develop and lead the implementation of prospect & lead nurturing strategy and operation to ensure inflow of new customers and existing customers stay engaged
- Analyse and optimize for best practices in marketing automation and ensure its contribution to overall business growth
- Develop KPIs, track, follow up and report on marketing automation activities and leads generation
- System owner and expert of the marketing automation system to support users across the organization
- Build and maintain cross functional processes within marketing peer, sales and account management to ensure a consistent experience across channels and funnel stages
Who you are
- We prefer that you have a university degree in Marketing, Business, IT or equivalent
- Possess deep knowledge of marketing automation - in theory and practice - ideally with experience of working large MA platforms such as Pardot, HubSpot, or Marketo)
- Hands-on experience in CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Passion to work both operationally and strategically in cross functional teams
- Experience in working with data analytic platforms and visualization tools such as Google Analytics, Qlick or similar
- Strong business acumen and capabilities to understand the connection between business strategy, marketing technology and its relation to commercial growth
- A motivated multi-tasker with an eye for detail to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- As we are a global company operating on multiple markets, being fluent in English is a requirement. Swedish is a bonus.