At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the role:
The Learning & Development Specialist is an ambassador of Trustly culture and knowledge.
Is a positive and motivated "people person" who understands the importance of being an ambassador of culture and knowledge. Has an open eye for identifying needs and fixing them through training and development program. Is perceptive, a great communicator and works well with processes and documentation.
This is an interesting role, with many opportunities to learn, grow and impact business daily, as it will be involved with integration and learning projects for new and current team members.
What you'll do:
- Promote technical training in partnership with Technical Managers and HR Manager, checking the needs through research and interviews.
- Design training and develop presentations, manuals, online learning modules and course materials.
- Carry out all onboarding routine and additional training.
- Validate, perform, and generate training program indicators.
- Develop organizational surveys, create action plans with HR Manager to promote the Trustly culture through corporate actions.
- Map competencies, plan and carry out our Performance Evaluation with HR Manager.
Who you are:
- Academic degree in Psychology, HR Management and related areas.
- + 5 years experience in the HR area, preferably 2 years as a Business Partner.
- Experience with training development in IT companies or Fintechs.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).
- Availability or residence in Vitória-ES, Brazil.