WHO WE ARE
Trustly’s PayWithMyBank is the leading Online Banking Payments product in the U.S., offering a high-UX conversion, high-payment authorization, low-cost and low-fraud alternative to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, et al.
Our customers (e.g., AT&T, eBay, DraftKings, Facebook, FanDuel, MoneyGram, Western Union) offer PayWithMyBank as an online payment method available to customers. We help our consumers deliver on a rich payment experience and grow their profits by increasing transaction volumes and reducing costs.
Consumers love our product because it’s simple and safe. They initiate payments on any device by signing into online banking without leaving the merchant’s site or app – no card or bank account numbers to provide.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with employees worldwide. Our North American headquarters is located in downtown San Carlos, CA within walking distance of Caltrain. Our global headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden with regional offices in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta, and Brazil.
Our vibe is fast-paced, casual, professional, positive and fun!
Resilience: We adapt and find solutions. We are accountable. We never give up.
Humility: We accept and listen to others. We collaborate to achieve goals. We are professional.
Ingenuity: We innovate, automate and simplify. We challenge traditional thinking. We strive for excellence.
About the role:
- As the Lead Product Manager for Risk at Trustly, you’ll be responsible for defining and building the capabilities to quantify, monitor and mitigate the financial risks the organization faces.
- You’ll work closely with engineering, analytics, compliance, finance and the Risk operations and strategy team to reduce payment risk while ensuring best in class user and merchant experiences.
What you'll do:
- Own the product strategy and foundational technology capabilities related to managing payment and credit risk
- Develop the product roadmap for building a world-class risk platform, including making build vs buy decisions
- Work directly with engineering to define detailed requirements
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape
Who you are:
- Extensive (8+ years) experience as a product manager in Risk
- Understanding of digital banking products with an emphasis in payments and money movement, especially ACH
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, EE, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent experience. Masters degree or MBA is a plus.
- Experience working with enterprise Risk decisioning platforms, including third party solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex issues.
- Ability to translate information effectively across the organization to sales, legal, engineering, and finance
- Demonstrated excellence in making informed judgements, and setting priorities in ambiguous situations
- Experience working with Agile methodologies