At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the vision, prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product strategy. We all work closely together with Tech to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as with various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
As Head of Product Analytics, you will lead a team of analysts and be in the center of action where technology meets business requirements. You and your team will be working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, development teams and other stakeholders; ensuring that the product development is in line with our business vision and strategy and that the right product features get built. You will drive the creation of a world class product analytics team.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, coach and develop a high-performing team of analysts for our largest product area (our payment products). The team will produce crucial input to the prioritization of the development teams’ backlogs and the company’s product roadmap
- Drive the vision and strategy for product analytics and foster a data-driven culture with passion for telling stories with data, as well as ensuring that analytics become an integral part of the product development process
- Create frameworks to analyze the performance of our products as well as for research of the payment landscape
- Influence change by presenting product insights and recommendations within the organization
- Partner with Product Managers to align your work to business needs and collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to optimize data (structure, accuracy and completeness)
- To be successful in this role, you have developed, coached and managed a team of analysts for more than 3 years
- You know how to deep dive into data, translate numbers into accurate recommendations and product ideas
- You probably have a university degree in statistics, engineering, business or equivalent and 5-10 years of experience in B2C product analytics (in FinTech a plus)
- As we are a tech business at our core, you have a genuine interest in products, financial technology and/or payments
- Fluency in English is a must; other languages are a bonus