At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
As Head of Gaming Solutions you are responsible for the strategy and direction of Trustly’s Gaming solutions forming a central part of Trustly’s overall Gaming strategy. You will work closely with the Commercial Product Manager and Product Specialists to successfully bring new solutions to the market. You will be a key stakeholder in the Gaming Leadership Team and will be working closely with peers in other verticals to identify opportunities and drive efficient use of the central functions. You will typically act as a main point of contact between lead customers and the whole of Trustly in regards to our Solutions with the goal of forming strong long-term partnerships with merchants where Trustly provides solutions to their needs (rather than just provide standardized products).
About the role:
As Head Of Gaming Solutions you will be responsible for;
As Head of Gaming Solutions you will be responsible for:
- creating and driving strategy and direction for Trustly’s Gaming Solutions
- identifying and prioritizing gaming solutions initiatives needed in line with company and vertical solution strategy
- bringing innovation, and challenge current state, into both the vertical strategy and roadmap
- taking ownership of new customer growth and existing account growth
- defining, owning and together with the commercial product managers, execute the go to market plan of new and improved gaming solutions
- driving the detailed business dialogues with counterparts at Trustly’s customers
- acting as a main point of contact between lead customers and Trustly in regards to our gaming solutions