About the Customer Success Team at Trustly:
The Customer Success Team's goal is to ensure merchants and partners get the most value out of Trustly in order to drive adoption of Trustly’s products amongst their end users.
We aim to achieve this by taking a proactive approach to fully understanding merchants' requirements and processes to consult on the best way that Trustly can be configured and implemented to meet their needs, be it new or existing merchants
From introductory technical sales support, through to solution design and overseeing the implementation, we engage with new merchants to ensure that they enjoy a smooth and seamless onboarding process. During go-live, the team actively monitors transactions and helps to resolve any issues that are discovered.
For our existing merchant base, we take a very data-driven approach to tracking individual merchant performance to identify areas for improvement and work closely with the account management team to rectify these problems, as well as supporting up-selling opportunities.
The E-com & Travel Customer Success Manager role is responsible for ensuring that we are doing everything to support our E-com and Travel merchants in getting the maximum value out of Trustly’s products and services. The role demands a combination of both technical and commercial skills to really understand what merchants’ requirements and see how that matches up with Trustly’s current and future capabilities.
Close internal interaction with our E-com & Travel Sales and Account Management teams, as well as other teams within Trustly will be key in achieving the team’s goals. However, the role won’t be limited to working with other teams within Trustly, but also forming close relationships with our most important merchants in these verticals so that we can develop them into a long-term partner rather than just being a supplier. The role is located at Trustly HQ at Rådmansgatan in Stockholm.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Engage with new and existing E-com and Travel merchants to fully understand their needs from a payment product, and design and present a solution for them
- Support the technical onboarding process for new merchants end to end
- Identify and drive performance improvements for existing E-com & Travel merchants through rigorous data analysis
- Support the up-selling and cross-selling efforts of the Account Management team
- Work closely with the Partner Solutions Manager, as a large number of E-com and Travel merchants will be integrating Trustly through a Partner
- Analysing product performance data from our E-com and Travel merchants, make recommendations and oversee the implementation
- Driving new product development and improvements
Preferred experience / background:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the online payments industry, preferably within the E-com or Travel industry, or at a PSP
- Experience with and understanding of internal processes and systems relating to e-commerce and online payments within a company
- Implementation, Product Management or role at the Manager level in a similar team that is comfortable handling both technical and commercial tasks
- Able to navigate internally between various functions and teams, from Commercial to Product to Finance
- Proactive, diligent and can-do attitude that won’t give up and try to find solutions to even the most difficult of problems
- Strong communication, presentation and organisational skills
- SQL, Salesforce and Microsoft Office experience is highly preferred