WHO WE ARE
Trustly’s PayWithMyBank is the leading Online Banking Payments product in the U.S., offering a high-UX conversion, high-payment authorization, low-cost, and no-fraud alternative to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, et al.
Our customers (e.g., AT&T, eBay, DraftKings, Facebook, FanDuel, MoneyGram, Western Union) offer PayWithMyBank as an online payment method available to customers. We help our consumers deliver on rich payment experience and grow their profits by increasing transaction volumes and reducing costs.
Consumers love our product because it’s simple and safe. They initiate payments on any device by signing into online banking without leaving the merchant’s site or app – no card or bank account numbers to provide.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with employees worldwide. Our North American headquarters is located in San Mateo, CA within walking distance of Caltrain. Our global headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden with regional offices in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta, and Brazil. Our vibe is fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and fun!
Resilience: We adapt and find solutions. We are accountable. We never give up.
Humility: We accept and listen to others. We collaborate to achieve goals. We are professional.
Ingenuity: We innovate, automate, and simplify. We challenge traditional thinking. We strive for excellence.
About the role:
- Trustly US team is expanding and we are hiring a Demand Generation Manager to join our San Carlos based team.
- You will report to the Director of Demand Generation and use your 3+ years of experience to orchestrate campaigns that deliver enterprise quality leads and drive demand and revenue for the business.
- We are looking for a campaign manager who is creative, driven, hard-working, and adaptable. You will help us create, oversee, and execute campaigns that drive leads.
- We are growing quickly and you will be a part of the founding marketing team based in the US for our international financial technology company
What you'll do:
- Influence the lead generation and campaign strategy.
- Plan and execute all lead generation campaigns through a diverse set of integrated, offline, and online demand generation programs to drive sales leads.
- Define, create, and set-up processes and tech that make marketing efficient, data-driven, predictable, and aligned with the rest of the organization.
- Define, instrument, and optimize our funnel(s). Implement lead scoring, attribution, etc.
- Help design and implement inbound and outbound strategies, through multiple channels, including email, paid advertising, social, webinars, events, SEO/SEM, and content syndication
- Select and implement optimal marketing technologies to scale demand generation and meet sales pipeline goals
- Help develop and execute webinars, field events, trade shows, content marketing, partner marketing, and product launches.
- Penetrate our target market and industries with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with Sales.
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
- Define metrics and measure the success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in the team’s shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding the tracking and status of various campaigns.
- Share and learn marketing best practices from international peers as Trustly is a very popular brand and has a very big presence in the European markets.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of demand generation experience marketing to enterprise B2B software/Saas buyers
- Proficiency with Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, SEO-related tools, Google Adwords, and conversion/optimization technologies, as well as an appetite for gaining the technical expertise required to administer other tools commonly used by marketing.
- Experience building and scaling lead generation programs (SEO, SEM, ABM, lead nurturing, A/B, etc.) with a balanced approach towards innovation and doing what’s right for the company.
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth.
- Significant experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline.
- Highly analytical - The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions - knowing how to measure program effectiveness from start to finish
- Exceptional writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging.
- Hands-on, strong work ethic, and a sense of ownership
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree will be a plus.