WHO WE ARE
Trustly’s PayWithMyBank is the leading Online Banking Payments product in the U.S., offering a high-UX conversion, high-payment authorization, low-cost and no-fraud alternative to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, et al.
Our customers (e.g., AT&T, eBay, DraftKings, Facebook, FanDuel, MoneyGram, Western Union) offer PayWithMyBank as an online payment method available to customers. We help our consumers deliver on a rich payment experience and grow their profits by increasing transaction volumes and reducing costs.
Consumers love our product because it’s simple and safe. They initiate payments on any device by signing into online banking without leaving the merchant’s site or app – no card or bank account numbers to provide.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with employees worldwide. Our North American headquarters is located on the liveliest block in downtown Redwood City, CA within walking distance of Caltrain. Our global headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden with regional offices in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta, and Brazil.
Our vibe is fast-paced, casual, professional, positive and fun!
Resilience: We adapt and find solutions. We are accountable. We never give up.
Humility: We accept and listen to others. We collaborate to achieve goals. We are professional.
Ingenuity: We innovate, automate and simplify. We challenge traditional thinking. We strive for excellence.
About the Role
- Trustly North American team is expanding and we are hiring a Content Marketing Manager to join our San Carlos based team (this position is open to remote candidates residing in the US).
- You will report to the Director of Demand Generation and use your 2+ years of experience to orchestrate content marketing campaigns that deliver enterprise-quality content and drive brand awareness and top-of-the-funnel engagement for the business.
- We are looking for a content creator who is innovative, driven, hard-working, and adaptable. You will help us plan, create, oversee, and execute content campaigns that drive traffic and top-of-the-funnel engagement.
- We are growing quickly and you will be a part of the founding marketing team based in the US for our international financial technology company.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for growing Trustly’s Top of the funnel engagement and traffic through enterprise grade content marketing and thought leadership campaigns.
- You strive to provide the utmost quality related to content strategy and development to grow brand presence in the payments space while continuously pushing for the best top of the funnel metrics.
- You will partner closely with our Demand generation function regarding execution of campaigns and copy creation needs for ads, email nurture and email campaigns. You will also work with Sales, and Pre-Sales teams to ensure strategic alignment.
- Execute against content plan, including creating “big rock” content for use on the website, blogposts, webinars, and other collateral.
- Ensure on-page content for the website is optimized for SEO.
- Coordinate with other team members responsible for the development of content and creative assets, including for the Business Development Reps (BDRs).
- Define and develop content performance success metrics and work with marketing operations to develop appropriate reports.
Who You Are
- At least 2 years of experience in content development.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Passion for telling compelling stories with data and industry insights.
- Comfort in merchant, ecommerce payment space.
- Marketing tools and SEO knowledge will be a plus.
- BA/BS degree (English major preferred), with a strong understanding of core business concepts.