At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the BI team:
Trustly’s BI team is a newly founded division that serves the whole organization with data insights by developing user friendly reports in Qlik Sense. Today we support more than 200 Qlik Sense users, which will increase rapidly going forward. BI was a former part of BI & Analytics but is now a standalone division that reports to Finance and works in close co-op with the Data Engineering team. We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking to add two ambitious developers to the group, who both will play a vital role in Trustly’s journey to become more data-driven.
About the role:
As part of the BI team, you will play a key role in Trustly's journey to become more data-driven, working closely together with the business and essentially the finance department. Your task is to provide the business with relevant data, by developing applications and reports in Qlik Sense that helps them gain insights to continuously increase the overall business performance. You are familiar with Google Big Query and comfortable working in a cloud environment, as we are implementing a new data management cloud solution. Being technically forefront, having business understanding and knowledge in financial reporting are all essential skills. You are a natural problem solver with outstanding communication skills, and a drive to identify and explore new data analytics opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Work together with stakeholders to create interactive reports in Qlik Sense that enable them to do data discovery themselves, thereby getting relevant business insights
- Stakeholder and project management
- Gather requirements, identify areas for improvement and be a great problem solver
- Solution design – ETL, Data modelling, UI/UX
Who you are:
- A university degree in IT, Economics or informatics, such as engineering, systems development or equivalent
- At least five years of experience working with BI, mainly Qlik Sense
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication skills as you have many stakeholder within the company
- As we act on a global market, we see that you are fluent in English, written and spoken, as it is Trustly’s corporate language.
- The ability to set your own agenda and a willingness to explore and find opportunities within the BI sphere
- Willingness to learn new tools/techniques and always strive to automate and simplify things
- Experience from working with Google cloud and big query is an advantage
- Knowledge of business administration with regards to flows, KPI`s and reporting