At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, a private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
What you'll do:
- Deliver on analytics projects across all areas of Trustly, Inc's business functions, including finance, customer success, product and risk;
- Develop end user reports and dashboards + implement data pipelines to automate their timely delivery;
- Build and scale out business functionality in the BI Data Warehouse;
- Implement and automate robust QA/hygiene checks to ensure data quality in data lake is of the highest quality;
- Work with the team on specific data engineering projects to build, scale and optimize Trustly's big data environment, including the data lake, AWS infrastructure stack, data warehouse and automation/visualization tools;
- Documentation of data flows, architectural setup and data model;
- Be able to analyze huge amount of data and propose recommendations;
- Proactivity analyzing data and providing insights to the business areas;
- Develop dashboards (Tableau preferred) consuming data from the data lake (AWS) environment.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT/Math/CS/Engineering or other technical discipline;
- Scrappy individual contributor with ability to deliver timely/accurate results and a good appetite to learn new tools/technology;
- Experience building big data pipelines and data sets within the AWS environment;
- Experience across the entire analytics flow: from understanding business requirements to data pulls, data transformation, QA checks, building pipelines, reports and dashboards;
- Strong SQL, data modeling, data warehouses;
- Strong dashboard development good practices;
- Knowledge developing dashboards in a data viz platform (Tableau preferred).
- Comfortable in written/spoken English.