STOCKHOLM, 12 MARCH 2019 – For the third consecutive year, the Financial Times has named European payment services provider Trustly on its annual FT 1000 list. With a compounded annual growth rate in revenue of 362 percent between 2014 and 2017, Trustly ranks as the 482nd fastest growing company in Europe. Trustly ranks 12th among the fintech companies, and 7th among the Swedish companies.
For the FT 1000 ranking, the Financial Times looks at companies across a wide range of industries in terms of revenue growth, headcount and pre-tax profit between 2014 and 2017. The full report 'FT 1000: Europe's Fastest Growing Companies' will be published on March 25, 2019.
Oscar Berglund, CEO of Trustly, says: “To be on the Financial Times’ list for the third time in a row is a testament to the positive commercial impact our payment solutions have for our customers. I am proud of the Trustly team and the hard work we put behind this successful development. Our sustained rapid growth is the result of our constant quest for innovation and exciting products we develop for our customers.”
Trustly Milestones in 2018:
- New partnership in the travel industry, including with Latvian national airline airBaltic
- Expansion in Germany and recipient of TÜV certificate for data protection
- Launch of Pay N Play®, a secure technology that streamlines the registration and deposit process for users
- New partnership with leading global payments provider Ingenico for online banking payments
- New office in Helsinki, Finland
- Nordic Capital acquires majority ownership to support Trustly in becoming the leading next generation payments provider